Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A TURN-AROUND MOMENT

"You should go back to blogging."

Six simple words that had a great impact on me. Sometimes when we "pretend" to be too busy, we forget the little things that used to make us smile. Like blogging, or cooking or dressinng up, or... So, here I am again: blogging.

To start off, please check out these photos of a school-going boy that I took the other day in a bus. I was marvelled by the humility in his face, which I failed to capture. A great lesson I learnt that day: Tumetoka mbali, so do not forget your roots.

Once, a few years ago, we were all probably like that little boy: tattered uniforms, a torn bag, shiny face and torn shoes: heading to school and trying to save that coin by not taking a seat in the bus.

It is my turn-about moment today, when is yours?




Love,

Posh.

No comments:

Post a Comment